Over the last decade, AIM for Seva has tried to bridge the rural-urban healthcare divide by providing medical care in rural areas across the country. We began with the AIM for Seva Shamlaji Hospital, which was set up in Gujarat in 2003, and now six healthcare facilities have been instituted across the states of Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Gujarat and Tamil Nadu. These include three hospitals, a chikitsalaya, an ayurveda clinic and a wellness centre. In addition, AIM for Seva also has a 24-hour ambulance service in Manjakkudi, Tamil Nadu, manned by an experienced nurse, to ensure access to the nearest government medical facility when in need.
– AIM for Seva Shamlaji Hospital, Bhiloda Taluka, Sabarkantha District, Gujarat (inaugurated in 2003)
– AIM for Seva Ayurveda Clinic, Kodavasal, Tiruvarur District, Tamil Nadu (inaugurated in 2005)
– AIM for Seva Jawahar Dharmarth Chikitsalaya, Gazipur Village & PO, Nalanda District, Bihar (inaugurated in 2006)
– Khilanani AIM for Seva Eye Hospital, Aurangabad Village, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh (inaugurated in 2007)
– AIM for Seva Vivekananda Mission Hospital,Chowk Village, Bhadohi District, Uttar Pradesh (inaugurated in 2008)
– AIM for Seva Smt. Godavari Khilanani Wellness Centre,Manjakkudi, Tiruvarur District, Tamil Nadu (inaugurated in 2017)