In the interest of the society and nation at large, AIM for Seva urges everyone to vaccinate against Covid-19 at the earliest in case you haven’t taken the jab yet.
At our end, we would like to assure our stakeholders that–
- Our coordinators across our project locations in India have got vaccinated.
- The staff and residents at Swami Dayananda Krupa Care, Sriperumbudur, Tamil Nadu, who are above 45 years of age, have received both doses of the vaccine while ones below 45 years have taken their first dose. (Situated in the outskirts of Chennai, Swami Dayananda Krupa Care provides lifetime residential care and support to adult (men) with developmental disabilities).
- All senior staff in the central office have taken the mandatory two doses . The second shot is due for some who are below 45 years.
- All preventive and precautionary measures relating to Covid-19 continue to be observed across all our project locations.
- None of our children are staying at our Chatralayams (101) now. They are all back safe in their homes now.