Colourful dresses, tasty sweetmeats, new desks and tables, our students have received a resounding and warm welcome from the supporters of AIM for Seva.
We thank all the donors for supporting our cause to educate rural India.
- Sri Jayakumar Ganapathy and Sri. N. Girish Kumar from Singapore have come forward and donated festive dresses for the girls and boys residing at our Chatralayams in Chinnasalem, Thippanampettai, Sriperumbudur, Mulvoy and Uchimedu, Tamil Nadu.
- Savithri, Sri. M. Reguraman and Smt. Padma from Chennai have sponsored new dresses for the students and staff at the Swami Dayananda AIM for Seva Chatralayam for Girls, Semmangudi, Tamil Nadu.
- Nagarathnamma, a regular contributor has sponsored new uniforms for 8 diploma students at the Swami Dayananda AIM for Seva Chatralayam for Girls, Yelahanka, Karnataka.
- Srinivasan and Smt. Nivedha Srinivasan have gifted new dresses, stationeries and special meals for the girl students at the Bhavani Arun AIM for Seva Chatralayam for Girls, Chinnasalem, Tamil Nadu.
- Swapnil Hawale from Pune has donated new dresses to boys on the occasion of his daughter’s birthday.
- The Graduates Alumni Association, Vetapalem, Andhra Pradesh, continue to maintain strong ties with their Chatralayam (G.V.K.C. AIM for Seva Chatralayam for Boys, Vetapalem, Andhra Pradesh). Sri Prathikanti Venkata Subbarao, president of Graduates Alumni Association, Vetapalem has arranged for 15 ceiling fans, 10 dining tables, 30 iron cots with cotton beds and pillows, window grills and doors for first floor students dormitory through a donor.
Since September 2021, our students from rural India are slowly returning back to their second home, Chatralayam after an 18 month break on account of the pandemic. Till date, 1,700 students have returned back to their respective Chatralayams. More students are expected to return to the hostels after Diwali. The children are busy catching up on their academics and other extracurricular activities.
Wishing everyone a healthy and prosperous year ahead.